With the dolphin II, you simply lean and let your body weight do the work. Other chairs require you to use your upper body, putting strain on your arms, wrists and shoulders. You'll avoid strain and injury and have energy to spare after working with your Dolphin II.
- Provides access to the lower back, so your clients get worked on where they need it most.
- Clients are more comfortable and don't need to hold any postural muscles. They can let go more fully into the chair.
- Allows your body weight to do the work for you, so you can work longer and deeper.
- More choice of positions than any other chair, so you can accomodate the smallest or largest client comfortably.
- Durable, powder coated aluminum frame is chip resistant and easy to clean.
- Welded and fixed base provides superior strength and stability for even your heaviest clients.
- Weight: 18lbs
- Patent No. 5,762,402 & 5.921,696
- All of our vinyl Meets or Exceeds California Flammability Regulations California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E UFAC Fabric, Class 1